Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What is the best c# tutorial?

I am a programmer, familiar with C++ and Java from school, but have only used VB.NET professionally. I would like recommendations for the best method of quickly coming up to speed with C#. Thanks!

What is the best c# tutorial?
I downloaded the VC# 2005 express edition beta and the website run by microsoft actually had some really, really good video tutorials that guided you through a process. I'm in the same boat as you, and this helped me out a lot. Anyway, check it out.
Reply:I've found getting a few books on C# and looking at plenty of example works well for me. More specifically, i think of a project i want to do, THen i implement that in the particular language. This method has worked for me in learning Java, and C#

floral

No comments:

Post a Comment