Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I want to write a program in C# and post it to my domain. This possible? What tools do I need?

I want to write a program in C#. How common is C#? The company I am working for now is using C#. What do I need to practice C# programming and post it as a web application.





Is there any training for free or under $100. I would like like a simple C# program tutorial that allows me to see how it all works.





Thanks,


B

I want to write a program in C# and post it to my domain. This possible? What tools do I need?
You would use ASP.NET to write Web applications in C#.





http://www.asp.net





Has all the tutorials you could ever want.





You will need an ASP.NET enabled host. For learning purposes, the GoDaddy.com shared Windows hosting will do.


No comments:

Post a Comment